Tuesday, August 30, 2011

About me!!!

Its all about me. Hi, I am Groney Chawla and I am a Senior at Valley High School . I am ready to graduate. I am currently in a class called Digital Communications Tools in short DIGI-TOOLS. This class is fun we use the new technology out there is class which makes life way to easy. Taking notes on cell phones & iPad and learn how to great blogs and lots of new stuff that are out their. I think this class will be a fun to be in and get to know the new apps that are coming out on the phones and computer that syncs them together. I will recommend this class to any student in this school.

One of the best tools to take notes is Evernote its easy and we can tweet to all differnet social networs like facebook, twitter. We also got to know about Microsoft One Note but we didn't use this one yet. Since we are using Evernote on iPad's and iPhone's it sync the notes that to take on the phone. Since everybody uses their phone almost 9 hours in a day it makes it easier to take notes and its a lots quicker

So people out their if you like this class then will you guys try it next semester? 

3 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you in the class... This is an awesome class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be in this class and learn about the new technology

    ReplyDelete