Thursday, September 1, 2011

Favorite Websites!!

Today's blog is about the three of my favorite websites. One of my favorite webstite is amazon.com. It's my favorite website becuase i like to shop online and i can find all the stuff i need like cell phones, shoes , T-shirts and etcc...Amazon is also know for selling reforbushed phones, laptops and other cool stuff that we use in everyday life.
My second favorite is website is YouTube. I use youtube everyday like almost 2 to 4 hours so listen to song or download new music. Specially on Mac it's hard to download music so i just take the youtube link and change it into mp3 audio and download it. I also use youtube to find lyrics for the song and we can listen to the song and sing it at the same time. It makes the life easier.
My Third favorite website is ESPN. It is one of the best websites to find out the latest new about what is going on in the sports world. I use the espn almost everyday to find out about football, tennis or cricket. Espn gives us the lastest news and tries to keep up on the latest records people made up till now.

No comments:

Post a Comment